Bret Lee Hoping to Comeback in Australian Cricket

PACER and delicate Australian Brett Lee wants to return to the national team at Sri Lanka tours Down under this month for a Twenty20 and a three-match ODI series.
The 33-year-old paceman, who has suffered a number of injuries represented last year one-and-half, last his country in a one-dayer in India in October 2009.
"I will try and play a few of the one-daeng for the Blues in the next couple of weeks and then watch to try to play against Sri Lanka at the end of this month," Lee said.
Lee, however, is excluded from his return to test. "when I say that I do not want more as part of Test cricket, it is not because I do not like. This is the time of my life where I want a little change by body, by lifestyle, "Lee was quoted by the Australian Associated Press (AAP)."
"I loved every moment of Test cricket, but you have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, you are making me that return of (test), certainly do not see" Lee said.
The Australian career is plagued by problems of fitness, ranging from the side strain and surgery the elbow to broken thumb and a forearm injury.
But damage problems notwithstanding, Lee said he was not prepared to reduce the speed of his bowling.
"Certainly not, the way I always have, and the way I approach my cricket, it's that I always went flat out," Lee said.
"People told me ' how can stay with the surgery of the ankle and 12 operations later? '" I think my character, I see it as a challenge, "he added.
Share on Google Plus

About Syed Ali

Hai .. I am Syed Ali Student of Bs Computer Science from university of karachi and having vast experience of web development , Graphics Designing and Blogging as well and write so many blog post for soo many websites and finally decided to make my own blogging blog , So if you guyz have any issue regarding blogging just left your comments in any post i ll surely try to help you guyz and if you guyz think that there is any lacking in my blog let me know surely i ll appreciate your comments.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment